Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Some pictures from the files that I now finally have on my computer!


Elder Skousen and another Elder going to Honduras.  This was at the MTC in Provo Utah.  I am hoping to get all these people identified at some point!
Outside his living abode in his first area, Mezapa
MTC district

Inside his first place in Mezapa.  It is funny to me that this blue color is one of Paul's favorite colors.
The places the missionaries live in are nice by third world standards.  Mostly they are cement with no interior finishes except a little paint in this case.

Notice the bat in the rafters in his room!
The "bat" came down.  I never did get to hear this story... 




Elder Skousen and his trainer, Elder Lopez.  They were together  for six weeks after Elder Lopez  was released from being the AP, and right before Elder Lopez went home to Guatemala.
The ever present gecko!

A street scene from Mezapa

No comments:

Post a Comment