Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Notes from Paul's letter from June 11, 2012


Well, I still don´t have a computer to upload photos. But I have around 300 or so to upload so I hope that it will come soon. Today was Pday and because I am in SPS and everything is close we took a hike up to the Coca Cola... It is like the hollywood sign, but it says coca cola. It was a lot of fun. I really really get along with my Zone a lot.

I have been reading a lot in Alma and it strikes me very powerfully just how amazing the stripling warriors were. They were prepared by their mothers to be strong in the faith. They were faced against all odds and only said that if it was what the Lord commanded they would do it, and they would do it without fear. The result, not one of them was lost, and their faith was increased. They were so righteous and I like to think charismatic that Helaman referred to them as his own sons. There are so many traits that I found that I wish I had. But I have been trying to reflect on the blessings that God HAS given me and I know that I have been extremely blessed on this earth. Especially with an amazing family that I would not trade for the entire world. I love you all and love hearing from you. I am sorry that I can´t respond to everyone personally all the time, but I am going to try and write more personal letters. Thank you for all the birthday wishes. I am hoping it will be good.

LOVE YOU ALL!!





No comments:

Post a Comment